Quick Solutions Inc. (QSI) is currently seeking an experienced Industry Lead to head our Retail and Manufacturing/Distribution Industries to help accomplish our aggressive growth strategies. We are looking for an experienced professional, with the right mix of leadership, technical and business experience, to focus on achieving and exceeding revenue and performance goals.
This position is a key leadership role within QSI. This person has full responsibility for all aspects of business development, client management, and delivery for the clients within your industry vertical. This role requires a seasoned professional, skilled at building impactful, trusted relationships and at working across organizational boundaries, influencing key stakeholders, and driving QSI’s growth goals. This position is focused on accomplishing annual and long-term growth strategies, and bringing to market new or expanded service offerings and growth initiatives. You are responsible for developing mutually profitable client relationships through exceptional sales analysis, planning and consulting efforts. You are expected to achieve or exceed your assigned personal sales goals and objectives in accordance with established policies and strategic guidelines. You are expected to be an expert in helping QSI clients solve their business problems. This position requires an individual who understands the competitive market and has the ability to leverage this knowledge, network, and the QSI Firm into helping our client solve their technology issues.
• Promote and live QSI’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
• Possess a deep desire to make QSI successful.
• Be a self-starter and act with humility.
• Possess excellent marketing and communication skills.
• Possess excellent IT delivery skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the IT industry and marketplace.
• Have a desire to learn and continue to develop as a person.
• Possess exceptional problem solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to direct and influence teams not reporting to you.
• Ability to handle multiple engagements for various clients at the same time.
• Possess excellent presentation skills and have the ability to speak well in front of others.
• Thought leader providing overall strategy and direction for both the Retail and the Manufacturing/Distribution industry vertical markets. Represents the firm’s industry vertical expertise in new business and marketing efforts.
• Provide direction to QSI and MSO regarding Client Engagements and pursuits.
• Develop annual industry strategic plan designed to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
• Lead development of proposals directly related to both the Retail and the Manufacturing/Distribution industry or vertical.
• Meet and exceed QSI client satisfaction goals.
• Maintain a good working relationship with QSI’s staff by clarifying goals and objectives.
• Deliver client requirements on time within budget.
• Develop, implement and maintain an effective sales plan including existing clients and the identification of key prospects.
• Assure client quality and satisfaction through timely follow up assessments. Develop specific actions that may be taken to solve any potential problems.
• Expand business by prospecting, qualifying, developing, and selling business solutions to a diversified, targeted new client base.
• Drive the development of marketing materials, presentations, and blogs related to the industry area.
• Effectively perform administrative tasks including maintaining and reviewing client/prospect files and information.
• Effectively use both internal and external tools and processes.
• Attend relevant conferences, networking events with clients and industry leaders, and seek appropriate speaking opportunities.
• Proactively share expertise and knowledge with others on the team.
• Document knowledge and expertise for easy access by others in the firm.
• Participate in and drive internal efforts to improve processes and tools aligning to the overall goals of the firm.
• College Degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent experience, and a minimum of 10 to 12 years experience in IT Consulting Industry.
Essential Education and Job Skills:
• Strong, demonstrated, presentation skills to groups of all sizes and levels and a successful track record of business development and negotiation skills, including advanced knowledge.
• Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to be a great listener.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong business acumen relating to the IT market and technology.
• Previous P&L management experience desired.
• Demonstrated work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other business development related goals.
• Demonstrated level of project management and delivery skills.
• You will work with the Partners who will meet you on a regular basis to discuss your career goals and objectives and help guide your career at QSI.
Career Development Opportunities:
• Continued leadership training and development.
• Actively pursue involvement in the community enhancing QSI’s position in the marketplace.
Meet or exceed your assigned sales goals with existing and new clients.
Business Development Goals: